The 1U 19″ 5.1 VU Meter
The Crookwood 5.1 VU meter is a compact 1U VU meter with built in attenuator, so no matter how hot your mix or stem is, the VU s will work perfectly. Unlike the VUs placed on your gear, these VU meters are precision VU s that conform to BS6840:part 17 1991 & IEC268-17:1990, and the attenuator lets them work with signals up to +22dBu.
- 1U package
- Detachable rack ears, so it can be mounted in a rack, or placed on a bridge.
- 6 precision VU meters to BS6840:part 17 1991 & IEC268-17:1990, apart from attack time which is slightly over compensated
- Stepped, balanced attenuator offers attenuation of 3,6,9 & 12 dB.
- Constant impedance attenuator ensures VU s always work to spec.
- XLR inputs on rear of box
- All VU s backlit for low lighting
- 1U 19″ racks
- Detachable rack ears
- XLR inputs
- Small external power supply
£780/ e1000/ $1200 . Available now!
Contact Crookwood for more information.