Crookwood’s talkback panel provides quality flexible talkback for any console or room.
The talkback module lets you talk to an output, or mix/ replace talk with a stereo cue feed. The stepped volume control lets you get a consistent, repeatable talk level, and the XLR mic socket lets you use a stub or a gooseneck mic so you can optimise the audibility of your talk.
- Built in mic amp with 12 to 72dB mic gain in 6dB steps
- XLR socket for stub or gooseneck talkback mic ( we can supply suitable mics if required)
- 48V phantom power available
- Latched (stab) & momentary (hold) talk button
- Talk on relay for monitor dimming etc
- Talk only mode
- Replace stereo cue mode
- Dim and mix with stereo cue mode
- Tailored mic frequency response for best talk audibility
- Can be powered off other Crookwood control panels, or locally via a small external PSU
- Will automatically dim control room monitors in a Crookwood system
- 173m x 45mm x 40mm deep
- All connections via compact Molex connectors
- Optional small external power supply
From £175/ e225/ $300. Available now!
Want to know more?
Contact Crookwood for full pricing and user manuals.