The M10 Mastering Console
The M10 mastering console is the surround version of the excellent M1 stereo console. It’s the perfect device for dealing with both analogue and digital monitor sources, and analogue and digital record chains. In addition it lets you monitor 5.1 sources, so you can work in surround. It integrates all of your chosen outboard, converters, DAWs and other machines into one highly efficient and sonically pure control centre, increasing your creativity and speed of operation.
The M10 mastering console is a powerful integrated machine, comprising of these main elements:
- Precision Monitor Controller for stereo and 5.1 sources
- Relay based analogue insert crosspoint router
- AES digital insert crosspoint router
- Relay based analogue monitor selector
- AES digital monitor selector
- DAC and ADC interfaces
- Optionally, precision record level trims and MS controller
All of these elements are digitally controlled and integrated to reduce the audio path to a minimum, but with loads of features to speed up the mastering process.
3 Models to Choose From
There are 3 main models in the M10 family,each differing in their capacities.
- M10-3AI – 3 analogue inserts
- M10-7AI – 7 analogue inserts
- M10-11AI – 11 analogue inserts
Once you’ve chosen a M10 console, there are plenty of other add ons you can add to your console to get the features you need, including:
- Digital Speaker Outputs
- Bass Management
As well as the add- on options there are other accessories you can add to your M10 to complete your studio:
- VU meters
- Mounting Frames
Want to know more?
Contact Crookwood for more information.