The C1 Monitor Controller
The C1 stereo mastering console is the perfect device for dealing with both analogue and digital monitor sources, and analogue and digital record chains. It lets you seamlessly listen to any source, digital or analogue, with excellent transparent monitor control, to make sure you can hear exactly what you’re working on. Together with inbuilt digital and analogue record paths it can form the centre of your studio.
The C1 monitor controller is a powerful integrated machine, comprising of these main elements:
- Precision Monitor Controller
- Relay based analogue monitor selector
- AES digital monitor selector
- Internal and external DAC interfaces
- Relay based analogue record path selector
- AES digital record path selector
All of these elements are digitally controlled and integrated to reduce the audio path to a minimum, but with loads of features to speed up the mastering process.
3 Models to Choose From
There are 3 main models in the C1 family,each differing in their capacities.
- C1-4AX – 4 analogue and digital sources
- C1-8AX – 8 analogue and digital sources
- C1-16AX – 16 analogue and digital sources
Once you’ve chosen a C1 controller, there are plenty of other add ons you can add to your controller to get the features you need, including:
- ADCs for record path conversion
- Digital Speaker Outputs
- Studio Speaker control
- Full Bass Management
As well as the add- on options there are other accessories you can add to your C1 to complete your studio:
- VU meters
- Talkback with stereo cue mix/ replace
- Mounting Frames
Want to know more?
Contact Crookwood for more information.