The 2U 19″ Stereo VU Meter
An huge, accurate, stereo VU meter with versatile input attenuator for mounting into any 2U space.
The Crookwood 2U VU meter is designed to be placed in any 2U 19″ space. This excellent large stereo VU meter has a built in attenuator, so no matter how hot your mix or stem is, the VU s will work perfectly. Unlike the VUs placed on your gear, these VU meters are precision VU s that conform to BS6840:part 17 1991 & IEC268-17:1990, and the attenuator lets them work with signals up to +22dBu.
The combination of large, real VU meters and attenuator make this meter a superb addition to any studio, giving you a real sense of music levels and dynamics, and it looks cool too!
- Easy to mount 2U 19″ package
- Two big VUs
- 2 great precision VU meters to BS6840:part 17 1991 & IEC268-17:1990, apart from attack time which is slightly over compensated
- Stepped, balanced attenuator offers attenuation of 3, 6, 9, 12 & 15dB.
- Constant impedance attenuator ensures VU s always work to spec.
- XLR inputs on rear of box
- 2U high, 19″ rack unit wide
- XLR inputs
£325 + VAT- contact us for a price in your currency – Available now!