Most of our gear uses Tascam pinout Dsubs for all of the audio IO. To make life easier for you, we can provide a range of XLR patchbays to effectively provide XLR IO for our gear. All patchbays are labelled with their function, and you can get up to 16 XLRs on a 1U patchbay.
- 16 XLRs on a 1U 19″ patchbay
- Gold plated XLRs are provided for a long life
- Each XLR is labelled with it’s function to make hooking up stress free
- The XLRs can be made in any combination or layout of male of female XLR, even mixing them across the panel
- The XLRs breakout to Tascam pinout Dsubs
- We provide a short Dsub to Dsub cable to link the patchbay to the back of our racks
From £110/ e140/ $180. Available now!
Want to know more?
Contact Crookwood for full pricing and more details